Previously known as Libdemchild

Friday 13 March 2015

'Rent to own' provides help for young people

The policy announcement of 'rent to own' will offer tremendous hope to young people who cannot currently afford to buy a home or sometimes even to rent one. I for one, am extremely proud of this policy which recognises how hard it is for young people to get on the property ladder and provides a solution without burdening young people with having to save up for a deposit. I am putting in a speaker's card at conference to speak about housing and the Lib Dem's success in this area under Vince Cable. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think it's terrible that many people can't afford their own homes.
    I'm not very interested in politics, but I really like your blog. I have recently started my own blog, I was wondering if you could give me some tips.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig