Previously known as Libdemchild

Sunday 5 May 2013

'Ubah' Greetings From Britain on a Historical Day for Malaysia



'Ubah' is the Malay word for 'change'. Historical elections are taking place in Malaysia today. Never has the opposition, led by Anwar Ibrahim this time, come so close to winning. There are only a few hours left for Malaysians to get out and vote for change. I have a huge interest because my Asian side of the family are Malaysians. I am pictured here with my uncles who are twins. They work as cardiologists in the Midlands. The family met up yesterday to discuss the election which is being held today - 5 May.

I am sure my Liberal friends will join me in sending wishes and messages of hope to those who feel disaffected by the current system. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig