Previously known as Libdemchild

Monday 23 August 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Enhanced by Zemanta
It will be my birthday on 25 August. I am blogging today because I will be hyper from here on from overdosing on sugar. Those who have children or are children will know what I am talking about –being unable to concentrate and feeling sick afterwards. My best birthday present so far came about when I installed ‘Blogger Stats’. I have hundreds of readers in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, China, Russia and most parts of Europe. Imagine my excitement – and at the age of 10 only. I want you to tell me who you are because people aren’t leaving comments or following my blog. It would be very nice to have your comments and make contact with you. It's been a hard and tiring year so far and I need to revive myself before starting school and attending Conference which is always fun but exhausting.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Well Happy Birthday you (for the 25th)! I remember being ten - I was really pleased to get to double figures! We didn't have fancy cakes in them days I think I had a lemon cake or something following beans on toast. Enjoy being ten - it's a great age to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maelo, Happy Belated 10th Birthday from across the pond. 10 was a great year..first boy crush...Making the High Honor Roll at school. Enjoy the year and I will enjoy reading your blog. hugs from Pat, Neva and Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a breath of fresh air

    john new zealand

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig